INTRACOM HOLDINGS at a Glance
- One of the largest multinational technology groups in Greece. The Group's main activities are: Telecommunications solutions and products; Defense Electronics Systems; e-Government projects and IT systems for Public Administration, Financial Institutions, Banks and Large Enterprises; Telephony and Broadband Telecommunications Service provision; and Construction.
- In December 2005, INTRACOM, a leading company in the field of Telecommunications Systems, Defense Electronics and Information Technology, established in 1977, transformed into a holding company and three new subsidiaries were established: INTRACOM TELECOM, INTRACOM DEFENSE ELECTRONICS and INTRACOM IT SERVICES.
- Listed on the Athens Stock Exchange since 1990; participation in the FTSE/ASE-40 index.
- 30-year strong presence in Greek and international markets; subsidiaries/participations in 21 countries; exports to 60 countries;
- Strategic focus on the markets of Western Europe, Central and Southeast Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
- Key figures for 2007:
- Consolidated revenue: €423 million
- New contracts signed: €737 million
- 6,200 full time experienced professionals; 60% scientific staff with specialised skills; 2,000 personnel work outside Greece.
- Investment in Research & Development 5-7% of Group's annual revenue; Throughout its history, the Group's total investment expenditure has amounted to €1 billion and R&D expenditures have reached €500 million.
- The only Greek company listed on the 2003-2005 Top 300 EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboards.
- IDC, the premier global market analysis company, has consistently ranked INTRACOM as the Top IT Services Provider in the Greek market since 2000.
- Certified as "Best in Class" company by Storebrand in environmental and social performance; a founding member of the Hellenic Network for Corporate Social Responsibility; In 2004, INTRACOM received the "Best Workplace" award by the Great Place of Work® Institute - Europe.
- The only Group in Greece to establish a high-technology research and education center. In 2002, Athens Information Technology (AIT) began operating in collaboration with Carnegie Mellon University.